Saturday, August 24, 2013

We Saw Her!


Happy Sabbath!

We had free time for the whole day today! Yay! We started the day with a nice hotel breakfast then we had worship. After worship, a few of us girls went to watch the changing of the guards at Amalienborg Palace. It was really cool! Then, we went to the Rosenborg Castle to look at the crown jewels. The crown jewels were really shiny and pretty. Sadly, we had to pay extra 20 kroner to take pictures of them so we didn’t get pictures.

After going to the Rosenborg Castle, we had a really nice and healthy lunch at his place called “Big Apple.” I had mint milkshake and avocado sandwich. Our server was very nice because he gave us free Chai Latte. We went to a canal tour after lunch and had a super good time. The scenery was really pretty. I enjoyed the wind and the water. We got off the boat at the Little Mermaid statue. All of us really want to see her since the first day we reached Denmark. The statue was really pretty. I was very happy to see her because Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney cartoons. We stayed there for a while to take pictures and appreciate the view at the canal. I got a soft serve ice cream before we get back on the boat. The ice cream was so delicious! Sadly, I spilled it on my new jacket.

We took the rickshaw back to our metro station. It was super fun! There were three of us on one rickshaw, so I was worried that we were too heavy but our driver seemed fine. After the rickshaw ride, we took a picture with our driver and took the metro back to the hotel. We closed our day with a nice dinner from Luna CafĂ©. We’ll be going to Oslo, Norway by an overnight ferry tomorrow, so I’m very excited.

Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment